NorthWalestagram is celebrating 20,000 community members!
To say thank you and to have a bit of fun, we are running a 'caption competition' on an image. We have a fabulous prize for the winner from the Welsh Hamper Company.
Enter by leaving your caption in the comments. Vote for your favourite by liking the best!
Please follow this link to the Instagram post to enter: https://www.instagram.com/p/BP5kvMFFMQ3/
Welsh Hamper Company - Prize
Up for grabs is the 'Welsh Hobgoblin Hamper' as pictured. Includes some extremely tasty Welsh items! Find out more about Welsh Hobgoblin Hamper.
- Apple Chutney with Hobgoblin Ale and a pinch of ginger, a fantastic chutney from the Patchwork Pate company in Wales - 110g
- A great truckle of cheese, the amazing "Bouncing Berry" from the Snowdonia cheese company, a mature white Cheddar balanced to perfection with cranberries – deliciously sweet and moreishly creamy - 200g
- Welsh Oatcakes with Caerphilly cheese, carefully prepared from Welsh recipes using wholesome ingredients - 250g
- Beechwood, a mature Cheddar with smokey mellow notes of beechwood throughout from the Snowdonia cheese company - 200g
- Apple, plum & cinnamon preserve from Cwtch preserves, handmade in Wales, an amazing sweet apple jam with a hint of cinnamon, great for afternoon tea or at Christmas time, handmade in small batches in the traditional way. Embrace the taste of Wales! - 340g
- Wholegrain Mustard with Whisky from Cwtch preserves, a mild course mustard with a hint of whisky. Fantastic with cold meats at Christmas or in that cheeky sandwich. Each batch is made from the finest ingredients, handmade in Wales with lots of Welsh love - enjoy! - 227g
- Tomato & Ale Chutney from Cwtch preserves, spice up your life with this one! A delicious tomato chutney with a hint of Ale. A little cracker for anytime of the year especially Christmas, handmade in Wales in small batches from the finest ingredients xxx - 311g
- Beautifully presented in a fluted window burgundy carton.
Visit: Welsh Hamper Company Website
The most liked comment will be the winner. Competition closes on Sunday 5th February 2017 at 5pm.
Image to caption is as follows and can be found on our Instagram page.